The Transforkitties Server was a private server created by Nelsonangel, Kylaii, and another player named Nickname. The server was running without the use of Hamachi. And was NOT a hack server.
The server had several admins, and resembles the Transformice EN Server in several ways. Most members and admins on the server were good natured, and often messed around by giving zero hour bans, but would ban for greater than 24 hours when necessary.
Nelsonangel had the power to bestow titles and cheese, and could use it for any mouse.
 Differences from Official Servers
- Though there are tribes, there was no tribe chat.
- Custom maps required admins to play.
- One's normal account did not work on this server — a new one must be created.
- Map Timer did not automatically go down to :20 when shaman dies, or two mice are remaining.
- The shaman was whoever has the most points, even in rooms with just two players.
- The server consisted of several commands not found on other servers.
- When one entered a room, they were immediately spawned onto a map. (On EN a mouse must wait until the map has completed.)
- Presents and firsts counted in all rooms.
- The server only allowed one IP on at a time due to an incident in January 2011 where several thousand users logged in on the same IP and crashed the server.
 Unique Commands and Rooms
The server had several unique commands and special rooms.
- /room sandbox - Takes one to a room with Map444 playing. All mice are shaman. If this link is followed, room sandbox will play Map666 with shaman items enabled.
- /die - Forces one's mouse to die, and brings up the "No cheese for you! ^_^" message.
- /room 801 - Admins can play maps in this room and the map will not disappear when the timer reaches :00.
- /disconnect - Disconnects one from the server and and displays the "The connection to the server has been interrupted :'(" message.
- /room bootcamp_# Replace # with the desired map number to play that map. Map does not disappear when timer reaches :00
 Racingbot and Room Racing
The server had a bot, Racingbot, in room racing. This bot is not always online and is operated by Nelsonangel.
The bot is ideally always shaman, though it sometimes may glitch. When the bot is present, the map is given a time limit of 1:00, though the bot will give a further 3 seconds while it's saying "3[or 2 or 1] seconds left!" .
The room will only play maps that completed without shaman.
The room also had a few downsides. The bot glitches often, and cannot yet announce the winner of maps. Also, the bot causes the operator much lag, and the bot can hold up the game when just he or she and one mice are remaining on a map.
- http://transforkitties.dyndns-home.com:81/ - Original server (Offline)
- http://transforkitties.dyndns-home.com:81/br/ - Brazillian server (Offline)
- http://transforkitties.dyndns-home.com:81/fr/ - French server (Offline)
- http://transforkitties.dyndns-home.com:81/forum/ - Forum (Offline)
- http://transforkitties.dyndns-home.com:81/team/ - List of Admins and their jobs (Offline)