From Transformice Wiki
(Redirected from Large box)
|Object Small/Big Box|
Shamans have the power to create two different sizes of a box: little and big. Blocks can be used for varieties of uses, including, but not limited to: elevators, bomb shelters, and steering.
- A box can be attached by a yellow anchor or a blue or motorized hinge, but cannot be attached by a red anchor. A small box has about a mass of 2 mice, and a big box has a mass of about 6 mice. It's most commonly used as a stepping stone, whether to get to a higher place or to be attached to a slope as a flat surface to stand on.
- Boxes attached with yellow anchors are used as a safe standing grounds on a steep bridge for a Shaman, so the Shaman can build without the risk to fall off.
- Boxes attached with blue hinges are used as trolling (tricking mice into thinking that they will go unto safe ground), or as a (worse) alternative of other sorts of hinges.
- Boxes attached with motorized hinges are used to create box gods or create pole-crossing cars.
- It is impossible to attach a box to something with a red anchor, but it is possible to attach something to a box with a red anchor.
 Uses (Little box)
- Blocking a passageway.
- Weighing down airships and platforms.
- Stepping stones for new mice that don't know how to Wall Jump
 Uses (Big box)
- Making a pyramid-like staircase.
- Lift mice up, by placing it under them.
- A ghost big box, which are passable by mice but not other objects. The most common usage of the big ghost box is blocking bombs.
 Boxes in combination with other items
- In combination with planks, a Shaman can build bomb shelters.
- In combination with a red-anchored plank, an exit can be blocked, to troll mice or to win in a Shaman battle
- In combination with planks, balloons or runes, and sometimes anvils an airship
- In combination with vertical ghost planks, a Shaman can build a box elevator
- Ramps and bridges with mostly planks.
- With boxes in combination with balls (and perhaps planks) you can build a car.