Welcome to our profile
This is a shared account with a friend of mine who does not like his name to be shared, and is not very chatty. My name is David, and I chat much more often.
Laughable had just unlocked title «Walljumping Elite»
Laughable had just unlocked title «Emotional Mouse»
That's who I am. Dunno about my friend thuogh.
I may claim I am a mouse in real life on Transformice. Don't believe me there, but play along if needed, ok?
I'll add you on Transformice (friend) if you're a good chatter, a pro, or a supporter of me.
I'm the one (or one of the ones who) suggested that mouth accessories and glasses be considered separate items. Thank me and whoever else may have suggested so for the comical mustache+monocle or whatever you're doing.
Our profile as of last edit: 06:56, 28 August 2010 (UTC)
- [Orionofwot] some of you are dumb enough to make me look not quite so dumb
- *Shaman is screwing around*
[Mittenses] OKAY GUYS
[Mittenses] MIGHT BE TIME FOR ABANDONING SHIP
- [Airshark] Less fight more save
[Laughable] Less save more fight Airshark means.
- [Shaman Nagatier] gogo wjers
[Laughable] I'm not wjing
[Laughable] I'm WALLJUMPING
[Laughable] HUGE FUCKING DIFFERENCE
- [Dmilsu] AEAHEUAHEUAHEUAHEUAHU
I have Photoshop. I made a couple of 100x100 avatars based off Transformice:
You can also see where they're located (along with some other photobucket images) at:
CodyCommando's Photobucket Account
Once you're there, click Other Images and look for the mice.
If you think the hand-drawn ones suck then don't use them kthxbai.
Do you suck at Transformice? Becoming depressed at your epic stupidity? Well, look no further than the bottom of my profile because I have these tips to help you not be so fucking retarded. Oh, and please note that since I've been gone for, like, forever, many of these could be outdated. Take them with a fatal dose of salt.
- If you have the reflexes to pull this off, hold down the right arrow key before the next level starts. You'll need the reflexes because you may end up killing yourself if you aren't quick enough to turn back should you end up nearly jumping off a cliff.
- Time your airjumps well. I don't have much information on a good zenith yet for covering distance, but you should be able to reach distant walls much more often if you do it right.
- Airjumping resets vertical velocity and minor horizontal velocity. Use this to your advantage.
- Airjumping can also help you get more distance out of each trampoline bounce.
Wall (and Walljumping) Tips
- Practice in a private room or take drugs before tackling walljumping. Either way, you will be much more skilled at it once you begin to do the real thing in a real race.
- Walljumping is harder when you have cheese on you. If you're already pro at un-impeded walljumping, remember not to go as far from the wall, otherwise you will lose height on each return fall. The cheese will help drop you so you can still grip the wall and go again.
- Ice and Trampolines (blue and purple) are not grippable. Don't try to walljump these, you stupid idiot.
- Remember to run down them before jumping. This helps to get high velocity and therefore go long distances to new places.
- There is a point of the side of the floor that anchors you (opposite the wind). If you're gonna afk, try to find it.
- Jumping helps wind blow you further, therefore making it easier to bypass the fan lord on one run.
Fan Lord Tips
- I just told you to jump. Do it.
- If you are moving straight right from the beginning like in the first tip, you will always make it by. I can't guarantee your return trip will work though.
- If you can, start by pulling back and then flinging you and your partner forward. It helps. But don't do it again later or you'll cancel it out by pulling back afterwards.
Looks like you suck ass at being a shaman too. Let's fix that.
- Jointed planks are surprisingly unstable. Use ghosted (press space to make objects not collide with mice) B planks in order to help keep your bridges in shape.
- WARNING: If you happen to summon something at the exact time as another shaman, the server gets confused and makes a "hybrid" of the two items, teleporting one to the other, removing one, causing them to share joints (therefore putting B joints on wrong items on some occasions), and other weird nonsense.
In case a delightful failure like yourself fail at pissing people off, here are some hinters and suggestions.
- To block off a hole, summon a crate over it and use a B plank on the crate. Or whatever blocking object you want anchored by a B plank.
- Anvil Gods and ascension to godhood (both below) can sometimes aggrivate mice that haven't reached the hole yet. Do it early.
- Use cannonball. To kill random mice.
- You can attach joints to arrows (and spirits, but for most purposes this is less effective due to summoning time), and when you summon jointed versions of them onto spots where multiple shaman objects are overlapped, the joint will be left on them, therefore jointing them or screwing them up beyond repair. I recommend the N joint, spinny stuff always fucks shit up, for instance causing them to eventually float up and fly away.
- Nearly everyone else is in the hole. Time to use those 20 seconds or whatever you have to make some mice happy. Try summoning the Anvil God (below), building cars (rotating joints on objects on platforms), or other crap that will make
Anvil God Tips
- Whoa, you're really going to do this? Alright then. Optionally shelter yourself before doing such a noble task, because Anvil God is insane and might accidently kill his summoner. Alright, first set up optional things, such as an anchor for Anvil God to perch on. When you're ready, start making anvils with joints in the same place repeatedly (preferably the rotating joint, N, and you should use the hotkey, usually 7, to make this process quicker). When it explodes and flies everywhere, it's... Alive! NOW GET THE HELL OUT OF THERE!!!
- Oh, you can ascend to Anvil Godhood yourself. It's easy, really, and lots of fun.
First of all, you attach a balloon to yourself. After that, just start spamming jointed (preferably spinning joint (N)) anvils onto your balloon, and it will go mad, but technically you're part of the system because you're attached to the balloon. You've just ascended, and get to go onto a rampage until either
A: The map runs out of time
B: You die somehow.
or C: You move or jump too far and therefore slice yourself from your anvil part, becoming mortal again and having a headless anvil-god body flying around on a rampage.
Trust me, it's lots of fun. I believe I originated the art of ascension to anvil Godhood. No way to tell.
- There are various ways to murder the Anvil God. I haven't tried many myself so there's nothing here yet.
Things about Custom Maps
How to be one with the Custom Map
The two don'ts for map making:
- Mandatory walljumping (unless using a chocolate platform, but even then...)
- Mandatory secrets
The two do's for map making:
- Cool, original ideas.
- Not too much of a serious challenge.
How to develop good taste for maps:
- Don't vote up on ice slides unless it's really unique and does awesome things like loop de loop or a giant object chasing after you on the slide. There are too many of these things, and we don't need them.
- If there's a really cool idea you haven't seen before or very often, then vote up. We need more originality to show out in the market.
- Stupid levels that can be beat in 3 seconds or are impossible need to be voted down. These things waste space.
- Don't vote down on maps that require shaman attention. This promotes teamwork and these are actually rare maps. There are official maps that do this, durr durr durr.
I may add more should I find some good ideas.
I consider any map with 70% rating or more to be a good rated map.
You're bad voters.
You people seriously need to improve your taste on voting these things. I have already had a friend who claimed to have permanently left Transformice (Balse). He did so because he finally cracked when we were playing an ice ramp level "If this level have 70% I'm leaving Transformice forever.". It was 71%. So he said "Goodbye forever", we said our farewells, and off he went. Either you people need to learn what's a good map and what's not, or we need a better system to rate these things.
EDIT 1: Woohoo, 500 cheeses collected requirement. This'll make sure people with somewhat more experience are playing maps, but still, it's not a perfect improvement.
EDIT 2: It was an empty threat. I have seen him a few times, but still. Driving someone to say things like that is just... Ugh.