Transformice Wiki:Map Project Portal
All of the pages have been created and have info boxes. Thanks to everyone who helped and special thanks to Tsurara who created a lot of pages and added a lot of info boxes.
There is still some work to be done now. Some pages need expanded and I'm going to go through and standardize some WOO!.
- I think the dirty work is finally done. --Rowt 09:59, 10 May 2011 (EDT)
- We still need some pages to be updated for:
- Updated map images
- Official 'updates' section
- Speed records reset (because of the map being redone)
 Project Notes
Map Categories used so far are: (update as needed)
- Elevated cheese (Maps where cheese is too high for mice to jump to it.
- Race (Mice have to race to the cheese and back to the hole)
- Launch the mice (Maps where the shaman must spirit or use exploding balls to throw mice)
- Mountains and valleys (large peaks, valleys, or ramps)
- Pulley system
- Tether (partner maps)
- Balance (I think this sounds better than unbalanced log)
- Portal (When touching a part will telaport you to another part of map)
- Other maps
This is by no means all of the categories and more should be added, but try to make sure that the maps don't already fit into one of these categories.
We need a name for all of the maps with the straight floor and cheese on the far right. Like Map14, Map59, Map60, etc.
Dates should be written in format: "May 1, 2010".
- Maps 0-42 May 1 (game startup)
- Maps 43-45 May 9 (3 maps added)
- Maps 46-55 May 23 (10 maps added)
- Maps 56-65 June 19 (10 maps added)
- Maps 66-81 July 2 (16 maps added)
- Maps 82-95 July 11 (14 maps added)
- Maps 96 August 8 (4 maps added)
- Maps 115-119 October 2 (5 maps added)
- Map 666 October 20 (1 map added)
- Map 888 December 10 (1 map added)
This information is based on the Game updates page and it's archives.
Features refers to physical things spawned as part of the map that are not found on most maps. (And mice collision) Features listed so far: (Update as needed)
- Anvil God
- Exploding Balls (including maps where the balls the shaman creates explode.
- Mice collison
- Pushable ice block
- Trampolines (maps staring with trampolines not maps where the shaman can build them)
- Trapped Shaman
- Weight sensitive platform
- Changing cheese place (as in map99)
- Hidden Floor
Traps are things on the map that can kill mice. (But not bombs these are a feature) Traps listed so far: (Update as needed)
- Holes in wall
- Fake cheese
- Fake floor
- Gravity reverse
- Icy Wall
- Rubber Wall
- Your partner
- Gravity reverses
- Repulsive Wood
- Hidden Lava
Nightmode is usually not a not separate type of map.
 Speed records
Template:Speed record is used to link wiki images directly, so they are not displayed in Special:UnusedFiles raport. Every image from our wiki should be linked with Template:Speed record wiki, so files will display as used.
- Maps 0-9
- Maps 10-19
- Maps 20-29
- Maps 30-39
- Maps 40-49
- Maps 50-59
- Maps 60-69
- Maps 70-79
- Maps 80-89
- Maps 90-100
Done. Wasted about 45 minutes to relink that hell... Demonical Monk 23:23, 26 August 2010 (UTC)