I'm working on doing research about transformice after a very helpful Yukari found a Fansite with of information, including a link to the launch thread of the game, pinning the release date at May 1, 2010. There is way too much information here so please help as much as you can. -- Erik McClure 00:23, 28 June 2010 (UTC)
- Whoa. That's an awesome find, I'll see what I can do with the information contained within a translated version of that thread. -David (Laughable) 20:42, 21 September 2010 (UTC)
"All the Transformice base objects, plus some additional ones (notably a metal box used for support and an Up Cannon"
The metal box is the beta version of the anvil, up cannon was on the first version of Transformice but withdrawn because of trolling and the easiness to blow up mice. I change this.
"Most importantly, Transformice added an english translation of the game, which eventually resulted in a video about the game. "
- If you look closely, Meet the Mouse was "filmed" in the French version --Pingases 05:30, 30 June 2010 (UTC)
- reworded --Erik McClure 06:04, 30 June 2010 (UTC)
 Non listed upates/changes
do we have a page for those? ex: july 2nd, 8 second rule was added,
July 4th, portals.
I added this page onto Wikipedia. I couldn't add the images because they said it was copyrighted. I also edited/updated things on this page to make it more sense. The page can be found here: http://www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transformice
--126.96.36.199 22:32, 16 July 2010 (UTC)
 "New online minigame"
It's now over 3 months old so I wouldn't call that new and it has 101 maps and 4 servers. I'm not sure that I would call that a minigame.
- "Minigame - A minor or incidental game within a larger video game." While the dictionary definition says Transformice would be a game, I would think "minigame" refers to a game with little objectives. Also, there's 6 servers if you include Kongregate (and two more secret servers in the programming).--Supermouse 22:29, 15 August 2010 (UTC)
Can we have semi-protection for this page? Blackker 11:14, 2 September 2010 (UTC)
- Done Yeah sounds like a good idea. Lot's of link spamming from ips going on here. --Mouserone 13:50, 2 September 2010 (UTC)
- Thanks. This should stop a few spammers. Blackker 11:14, 2 September 2010 (UTC)
Every infobox should keep same style. Template:Game Infobox is same as Template:Map Infobox, Template:Object Infobox. Please don't revert to this ugly without borders... Demonical Monk 11:01, 19 September 2010 (UTC)