I would like to point out that any private rooms should not be mentioned here because they are, well, private, and we don't want the wiki to be a troll-enabler. None have been mentioned yet, but this is just a cautionary measure -- Erik McClure 00:28, 28 June 2010 (UTC)
- I think room description this way is not fine... Demonical Monk 17:20, 11 July 2010 (UTC)
- You can't really describe what a room is like anyway, unless it's a private room. I'm for the delete as well. MtnDew23
I am against the deletion of the article. Besides, this list of rooms helped my find the facepunch room, for example of which I am a member of and I almost play there exclusively now. The thing is I am for deleting is perhaps the lists of regulars. While they could definitely work, it seems like people spam them all that time and they should be removed for that reason I suppose. “Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.” 15:25, 14 July 2010 (UTC)
I'm against the deletion. I agree that it's a vandal target and needs to be fixed, but this page does, in fact, have a legitimate purpose, and should not be deleted simply as a convenience. It's not well written yet, but it will be, if you're willing to fix it. Transformice does have rooms that have been made for specific reasons; Transformice does have rooms that are common to trolling or common to overcrowding: We need that information here, in the Transformice Wiki; and if that information is going to be anyplace on the this wiki, it should be on this page, the Rooms page. --Acidifiers 19:46, 16 July 2010 (UTC)
Although I am against the deletion I do support a significant remodeling of the page. I think that all of the numbered rooms except for maybe room 1 should be removed. Most of the numbered rooms change from day to day and it's is very hard to make statements that accurately represent the room. I do feel that named rooms created for a specific reason or group should stay on this page, provided that the members of the room do not object. If we keep the page and it is rewritten it may be best to semi-protect or even protect the page to help keep it safe from vandals. --Mouserone 20:20, 16 July 2010 (UTC)
- Now I see thats look fine, cancelling my deletion request then. And semi protect would be great here and in latest updates.. Demonical Monk 22:20, 16 July 2010 (UTC)
The 4chan rooms should be removed as members of the community are overwhelmingly negative towards exposure, regardless of the site's current popularity, of activities that are taken part in. They're meant to only be served to users that frequent said boards, /v/ and /b/, not outsiders.
Mchappysucks- I, too am aginst the deletion. This page enables mice to go to a room which sounds good to them. I have found many great rooms on the rooms page.
 AIMERS, Assemble!
Average Mice In Every Room Statisticians, ASSEMBLE!
Yes, I made that up off the top of my head, and I do in fact know that the "I" in Aimers is in the wrong spot. So be it. I wanted an acronym, whether it made any sense or not.
I did some remolding of this page, mainly removing the section titles and replacing them with bullet points, and deleting the empty room categories. However (and here's where I actually get to the point) I'd like to have some kind of vague statistic on how many people to expect in a room at any given time. I slapped on 60 mice for room 1, as that seems to be near the mean, and then some random number that seemed okay for 20-30, 40-50, whatever I'd put. As it said, statistics not confirmed. I'd like them to be confirmed.
Can we gather some people up to just, whenever they think about it, to record the number of mice in the room in a word document? With enough people's info, we'll just average them up and get some idea of the amount of mice to expect in a room.
Gotta go now.--Acidifiers 04:02, 20 July 2010 (UTC)
- We can make some research for every room - for example: Rooms/Research/example. Just create pages like Rooms/Research/EN-1, Rooms/Research/EN-2, Rooms/Research/RU-transformicewiki.com etc. Demonical Monk 01:00, 21 July 2010 (UTC)
Forgive my wiki-derpness, but rooms 1-60(probably more) are the auto-grouping levels, meaning that if you don't specify which room to join, you will automatically join one with less than 25 players. This player limit is 25, and most of the rooms will be around 24-26. -Spindle
- I noticed that too, though it does seem to fizzle right before 50. We'll just check the stats for 1, 2, and 3; then see at what rooms the auto-join fizzles out at. 100, 0, etc; we'll see about. As well as some info on the non-number rooms. --Acidifiers 02:27, 23 July 2010 (UTC)
Why do we have all the research pages separate? I think it'd be better to have them all on one page; especially since there's usually very few research actually being done on each of these pages. --Supermouse 01:53, 4 August 2010 (UTC)
 Deja vu
This page is starting to look like it used to with random comments and entries for all the numbered rooms that can't be confirmed. --Mouserone 04:29, 9 August 2010 (UTC)
- I agree. This needs to be cleaned up and/or semiprotected. Is there a way to link kongregate servers atm? --
07:03, 10 August 2010 (UTC)
- Yes, it's definitely Kongregate users that messed this one up. We need to put in bigger spaces between rooms, for one... style="background:Orange;"|“Friendship is like peeing on yourself; everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.” 17:45, 11 August 2010 (UTC)
 Room listing order?
People have been chucking their favorite room to the top of the list. Someday they might be ordered by the avearge amount of mice in each room (high to low), so people can see more active rooms. --Acidifiers 09:14, 2 September 2010 (UTC)
- The numbered rooms can be arranged with respect to their Numbers so they are easy to find.--Koolwalky 07:57, 10 September 2010 (UTC)
 Special Page For EN Rooms?
The EN rooms have the biggest list, and if we wanted to do reports on a lot of the rooms, we'd need EN rooms to have it's own page. Is this a good idea? Formeep 21:47, 9 September 2010 (UTC)
- As a Wikipedia user(not editor) for years, I would not like different rooms for different servers. Just an Idea. --Koolwalky 08:00, 10 September 2010 (UTC)
What do you guys think. Semi-protection for this page? It gets a lot of people adding list of usernames to it. --Mouserone 19:20, 12 September 2010 (UTC)
- , Nothing more. --Tsurara 19:25, 12 September 2010 (UTC)
 KR Server
Why aren't rooms posted for Kongergate? It's probably about the 2nd largest server.
SomeKR Rooms: TROLLS
- because there isn't a way of providing a link yet. Also, many rooms are most likely shared. like 100, for example. -- 00:44, 23 September 2010 (UTC)
- All right, I understand that. If, in the future, someone figures out how to link to KN rooms, I know that at least one room – trolls (15-25 mice typically) is there that is quite inactive on EN1 and other servers. --Mathisnice 20:48, 7 December 2010 (UTC)
I would say 1337 is no longer a low activity room. Lately, I haven't seen it empty. It seems to currently average around 6 mice. I'd also like to say RoomName is now pretty inactive. --Mathisnice 23:33, 8 October 2010 (UTC)
- Er, never mind. It seems the 1337'ers have moved their room elsewhere, and the room is now spending most of its time empty. --Mathisnice 20:47, 7 December 2010 (UTC)
This page is getting insanely crowded with tribe rooms that are often inactive. Can we say no mentioning of tribes on this page? --Mathisnice 20:56, 7 December 2010 (UTC)
 Room hun
Non-hungarians please beware! Becouse the turks had override and trolled us, we ban all the non-hungarians.
 Deletion? (August 2011)
I kind of agree that the page is quite pointless, and should probably be deleted. I would've put the deletion poll request earlier but I got lazy lol --Pingases 18:02, 9 August 2011 (CDT)
- Neutral. I'm neutral towards it. Fer 18:17, 9 August 2011 (CDT)
- Passive Yes -- I'm not sure about the page, but I do know that the room link template no longer works properly. For example, a link to the Russian community no longer actually PUTS you on said community and so forth. (In fact, the default language/community of the client is English.) So there's that... I'm not even sure there's a room prefix that lets you join other communities without logging out and back in, so... Maybe we should recount our losses on this idea. XD Jessica U. Ingmann (Feedback/Edits) 09:19, 25 August 2011 (CDT)
- Yes Cool12309(T|C) 13:05, 25 August 2011 (CDT)
 Complete Reformatting WIP
Hey ho~ I spent some time this morning working on what I think would be an appropriate reformatting of the page. You can find it in my sandbox right now. Tell me what you think! Jessica U. Ingmann (Feedback/Edits) 07:22, 26 August 2011 (CDT)