Language differences
I've heard some people mention titles in different languages... It'd be cool if that's true that we could put the french/english/russian titles in a different column. 22.214.171.124 05:58, 1 July 2010 (UTC)
- That might be doable on the actual ranks page, but I don't think we have enough room here to do that. --Erik McClure 06:00, 1 July 2010 (UTC)
- Indeed. This is the 'Mice/Mouse' article. This page should only have a sentence to three sentences, and a 'Main [Subject] Article' link. Looks professional, is manageable. Just like we have it now. Or at least, before other articles were merged in. --ThaB00MZ0R 05:47, 23 August 2010 (UTC)
 Page has been protected?
But... I wanna edit it! Well, not now. But later. I want to make that table down their prettier. --Acidifiers 18:58, 16 July 2010 (UTC)
- I want to do the stuff I listed below. Are there still trolls running round, anyway? I doubt we need the protection, in my opinion. --ThaB00MZ0R 05:47, 23 August 2010 (UTC)
- This is the most popular page on the wiki after the home page, and it is linked to from the home page as well as a large number of other pages. In my opinion that justifies the protection. But it is only semi-protected. You should be able to edit it. Are you not able to edit it? --Mouserone 14:26, 23 August 2010 (UTC)
 Pages merged
It seems somebody copied other stuff from many pages and put it here... Most of these things aren't really applicable to the pure subject 'mice/mouse', and should probably be removed from this article, and put in a new category "Mouse". Could someone revert this semi-merging? An alternative solution is a example of those articles, and a "Main [Subject] article". That would also be good.-The preceding unsigned comment was added by User: ThaB00MZ0R (talk).
- Most of that was in there because the contents of the string and emotions article were transcluded onto that page. Those two articles were merged with larger ones leaving redirects that added a lot of extra information we didn't need. I just went ahead and deleted everything because I didn't really think we needed it but someone could go through and add a brief description and the see main template if they wanted. I also don't think we need the gravity section. What does that have to do with mice? --Mouserone 20:21, 22 August 2010 (UTC)
 Weight and density and whatnot of a mouse?
- I saw somewhere physical properties in old revision. Also dunno why its removed. Demonical Monk 18:46, 7 September 2010 (UTC)