Room shaman, as the name implies, is a room with maps that can be completed only with a shaman's help. Maps can range from fairly easy maps to very hard maps.
These maps are different from maps in normal rotation because they pose a larger challenge to the shaman than maps in normal rooms, and it will probably take much more skill on the part of the shaman to help the mice. The bot controlling this room is Shambot.
This room works on all servers, but the second room only works on EN and international.
In room shaman, the shaman has to help the mice to get to the hole until the time ends. However, maps in this room are more often than not fairly challenging.
Currently there are more than 650 maps on this room. Each map has a difficulty rating between 1 and 10.
Many maps utilize special glitches such as the No-B glitch, and the No-Anchor Area, which usually makes the map harder. Several of the maps are puzzle maps which require critical thinking skills on the side of the shaman.
- /c Shambot help - Displays the commands.
- /c Shambot setdiff #-# - Sets the range on the maps when you are shaman. You need at least 2 levels between the ranges
- /c Shambot stats - Shows the statistics and level of yourself in shaman. Add a name at the end to check others.
- /c Shambot top5 - Shows the highest level shamans.
- .sync or /c Shambot# sync - Sets you as sync while shaman. If whispering, make sure you whisper the bot currently in your room.
- /c Shambot info - Additional info.
 Submitting Maps
To submit a map, you have to take a screenshot of it and post it up on the shaman map submission thread, along with the map XML, Code, and Server in which you exported it in.
Remember that the map has to be a challenge to the shaman. Don't forget the aesthetics and the moderated use of glitches, and try to make the map a nice balance between difficult and simple.