In Transformice, mice in the same room and same server can play together. By using the
/room roomnamehere, a mouse can enter any room and play. The map for each room is randomly chosen. Friends on the same room will show with their name green.
Map names are case-sensitive.
/room Cupcake leads to a room different from
/room cupcake, for example.
Because nearly any room can be made and the game's automatic placing of mice into numbered rooms, usually 1-30, many rooms display common tendencies.
Feel free to contribute to the room list as well as room research!
French Server (Default)
- This section is incomplete. You can help our wiki by expanding it.
- Room 100 (research) - Around 10-20 mice playing at any given time. Nationality differs, and this sometimes creates conflicts.
- Room 666 (research) - Around 20 mice playing last survivor
English Server (EN)
- Room 0 (research) - A room with usually 8-20 mice in it. Contains a few friendly regulars, and a wide variety of trolls. Hackers are not tolerated, room 0 regulars' love to vote ban, if not snitch and permaban.
- Room 1 (research) - A room with usually around 30 mice in it. Contains numerous trolls and lemmings. Hackers are not tolerated.
- Room 7 (research) - A room with rusher Mice everyone knows eachother well I would go here if you're new.
- Room 42 (research) - A transformice room for the answer to the universe, life and everything. Has many regulars, many of which are in Tribe 42. Trolls are accepted, and hacking varies by the players that are on at the moment. Can have anywhere between 5 and 30 mice.
- Room 69 (research) - This room is mostly filled with regulars and has 10-20 mice playing at a time. Most of the time there are below average to intermediate mice, sometimes containing proffesional mice and a few trolls. Hacking not tolerated, Trolling is allowed, though.
- Room 101 (research) - A room with usually 5 - 15 mice in it, this room is usually full of regulars and pros, with a plenty of trolls. Hacking there is absolutely not tolerated, and will always end up in permament ban, though Trolling there is usually accepted, as long as the troll is not swearing or offending. This is also place for some Creative trolls, what means people who troll only to make others a tad happier, without killing, swearing or offending anyone.
- Room 801 (research) - A room with anywhere from 3-15 mice that has two NPC's, Papaille and Elise. The room is always on Map801 and is typically used by mice as a place to hang out and talk. Rarely there are some trolls that spam offending messages, though they are exterminated very fast.
- Room a (research) - Random room. If you really need firsts, come here.
- Room b (research) - A room filled mostly with regulars, most coming from 4chan's /v/ or /b/ board. Can be from 5-25 mice, they are known to use foul language, and even voteban other players "for the lulz". Highly unrecommended for beginners and serious mice, as everything there is based on laugh and troll. Trolling there is not only tolerated, but also sometimes welcome.
- Room baidu (research) - A room for Chinese players. It's the room for baidu forum(http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kw=transformice). Room most of the time stays inactive, and if there is someone, up to 5 mice, though durning some events the quantity tilts beyond 30.
- Room basilmarket (research) - The room of the 'Basilmarket' community based around the online game "Maplestory". Mice range from least 10 to even 30 at certain times. The room trolls 24/7, so it should be avoided if the player actually wants to gain cheese or is a serious mice. The outcomes of trolling can be very lulzy though. New players are not welcomed to this room, mostly because people there tend to laugh at the poor newbie's tries to do something else than falling in the void.
- Room bootcamp (research) - This is a room that contains bootcamp levels. Sometimes there are moderators in the room. Quantity of mice there winds up from 10 to 30 and beyond, sometimes being as laggy as Room 1.
- Room br (research) - A room populated by Brazilians, but you'll be banned if you cheat/hack/troll. Not many mice.
- Room br2 (research) - A room to escape from the br room lag. Lesser mice than in orginal room.
- Room brasil (research) - A room populated by Brazilians. Cheaters and Trolls allowed, unless it is very offending.
- Room cartolafc (research) - Brazilian room with 20 to 50 people based on the soccer fantasy game "CartolaFC". Hacking is not allowed, but trolling is almost always accepted unless you don't kill people.
- Room cartolafc2 (research) - Alternative room to the cartolafc one. 10-20 mice at night.
- Room cheese (research)- Usually 6 - 14 mice but sometimes goes to 20 or more.
- Room chile (research) - Room for chilean people. Very low mice quantity.
- Room ejef (research) - Brazilian room with 15 to 50 people. Hacking and trolling is not allowed.
- Room ejefxcartola (research) - Brazilian Duel Room. When you get a cheese first, you must say if you are from cartolafc or ejef. The team you choose gets a point. The time that the duel starts is decided by the both rooms.
- Room forocoches (research) - Room made up of natives from Spain. Anywhere from fifteen to twenty-five mice can be found playing in here. Non-Spanish are not welcome.
- Room FOK (research) - Room of the biggest online community forum of the Netherlands.FOK!
- Room hungergames (research) - Transformice version of the Hunger Games, a book and movie by Susan Collins, very active and very exciting.
- Room hkg (research) - This is the room of the 'Hong Kong Golden' forum. There are around 15 mice (or more) here all the time.
- Room holland (research) - Room for dutch players. Usually 25 mice playing, sometimes lowering to less then 15.
- Room hoppla (research) - A room for swedish mice, there are mostly 10 to 5 mice here all the time, there are usually a lot of mice here on weekends.
- Room inci (research) - Turkish, very intense and enjoyable environment where a room. But a lot of slang words can be used. Have a very interesting style of play. A room that can be enjoyed.
- Room ilovecheese (research) - an indonesian (but speaks english sometimes) room for Springfield's students to play stranger are usually not welcomed. Trolling is allowed. A lot of regulars. Not recommended for new players or any player except Springfield students.
- Room kiwi&pate (research) - Argentine room. There is rarely anyone, but when the room is active, the quantities can be large.
- Room kosciuszko (research) - A room with Polish players, mostly regulars and proffesionals, with a little mix of trolls and hackers. Often filled with some players. Trolling is allowed and sometimes welcome, while hacking is very risky and often ends up in being banned.
- Room lol (research) - Lots of trolls in this room, often active, sometimes empty.
- Room Portugueses (research)- A room of the Portuguese people actualy 0-5 mice playing.
- Room r9k (research) - A room populated by 4chan's /r9k/ and friends of them with plenty of experienced mice and all other skill levels. Different time slots of cliques frequent the room regularly, with 5-25 mice on throughout the North American daytime and another peak to 8-10 mice of insomniac stoners and Australian femanons during the Australian early daytime. Hacking is unacceptable but trolling is accepted within limits. Not suggested for new shamans, as shamans from 4chan tend to be very skilled and extremly creative, laughing at the newbie shamans.
- Room racing (research) - This room contains a bot that reruns levels that don't need a sham and records the fastest mouse to get to the hole. Records are permanent, unless a new mouse beats the old record. This bot needs a certain amount of mice in the room to begin.
- Room ratapult (research) - A room for mice to play the popular mini game ratapult. Usually filled with over 25 mice.
- Room reddit (research) - A room populated mostly by reddit users. Typically full of experienced , regulars are nice and polite - however they do like to troll when bored. When done creatively, clever trolling may be applauded here.. Also has its own r/transformice board to discuss the game. This room sometimes contain bots, and with them, several mini-games, such as elimination and tag.
- Room romania (research) - Romania. 5-30 mice here. Don't troll, these guys are really mad and they may ban you. Many noobs, only a few pros
- Room RoomName (research) - Almost always 5 to 15 people in this room, but can slip down to none.
- Room science (research) - Room for new developments and scientific researches of the objects, rare amount of trolls, sometimes active, sometimes empty.
- Room survivor (research) - This room contains mice and a bot playing last survivor. In this survivor game, going in the hole counts as surviving and the game may continue over multiple rounds/levels.When the room is open, here is a bot that records and announces the players still in the round, who is eliminated, and the last survivor. This bot needs a certain amount of mice in the room to begin.
- Room taco (research) - Members of Machinima company RoosterTeeth's community site come here.
- Room The Hanger (research)- Branched from Science, a room that specializes in Airships, Floating Cars, Hoverboards, etc. At times has 5-15 mice showing off Air Machines in a bazaar-like fashion, at times the Tribe Lucky meets here, the rest of the time its empty.
- Room TROLLS (research) - Place for ultimate trolling and home of many professional trolls that fight against each other at any time and on any level. In general there is survival mode only set up. Around 6-14 Trolls 24/7. Shamans can not kill each other can not block the hole or cheese.
- Room v (research) - A room populated by 4chan's /v/. Almost always empty as its people spend all the time spamming the forum instead of playing.
- Room Pie (research) usually 7-15 mice, very active room. usually has two trolls, goes by. "BirdyPie" and "Sdrespectxxx"
- Room 1337 (research) - Has anywhere from 2 to 10 mice, although sometimes empty. Usually contains many trolls, and sometimes has hackers.
- Room 9001 (research) - Is over 9000!!. Practically solo room, but you can sometimes meet up to 3 mice.
- Room End of World (research) - like name says, a place where world ends. Build contraptions that will make 2012 (supossed end of world) in Transformice.
- Room ffacepunch (research) - The room of the Facepunch community from the well-known Facepunch forums. Generally a nice community, filled with friendly people and some trolls.
- Room GTM (research) - Room for members of the GameTechMods community.
- Room hhgamer (research) The room of HouseholdHacker fans from YouTube introduced to Transformice through the channel. Few trolls and a nice community.
- Room hun (research) - Hungarian room, mostly from palacsinta chatroom of Kongregate.
- Room jig (research) - Room 'jig' is a room dedicated (mostly) to members of the Jay is Games community. Most mice here are relatively friendly. The room has been known to have 13 mice at peak times but is usually empty. Sometimes former room Jig regulars meet up, at which times there are seven or more mice.
- Room kongregate (research) - A room dedicated from the San Franciscan gaming hub, Kongregate. Has a strong Polish following with mice totals in the medium-to-low numbers. People here tend to be polite and there are some regulars, but some members can be quite immature and downright trollish at times.
- Room mice (research)- room for people who want to play with only a few people at a time
- Room ngbbs (research) - The room of Newgrounds' Bulletin Board System users. Trolls are rare and the community is great and often highly skilled. The community can, however, be extremely immature at times.
- Room Sverige (research) - room for swedish mice, mostly from the community Hundparken Sverige "HS" . Sometimes active, sometimes empty.
- Room TC (research) - This room was created by and dedicated for members of Transformcats Forums.
- Room TMH (research) - A room where the members of The Mouse Hole hang out. Usually rather empty unless TMH's Transformice Tuesdays event is underway. During that event, there is usually 15-20 mice.
- Room vipvip (research) - The room of Breaking News (VIP) Board users. Usually containing 4 to 10 mice, but sometimes exceeds 20 mice when it is afternoon in Japan, and usually dwindles down to 0 at other times.
- Room 0 (research) - Usually over half the people that go to this room are regulars. Most of the mice are friendly, but trolls can be found sometimes.
- Room 1 (research) - Main room on EN2
- Room 5 (research) - Sometimes laggy due to too much AnvilGod. Many regular members, usually friendly. Members will usually troll and help alternately. Usually 20-30 mice who ban hackers only.
- Room 6 (research) - A fun, pro-oriented room on server 2. There's usually 17~25 mice and 10-12 regulars playing in the room. Trolls are hardly seen, and hackers are banned quickly, creating a fine environment for competitions. Some trolling and glitching is allowed. English speaking room, other languages are rarely seen here.
- Room 17 (research) - A training room for those who want to build fantastic and over the top creations such as complex airships.
- Room 413 (research) - A room associated with the MS Paint Adventure Forums. The number "413" is because of the reoccurring theme in Homestuck.
- Room GC (research) - A room for North America Grand Chase Forumers
- Room 888 (research) -A room for Chinese players,around 15 usually playing.
- Room christmas (research) - A room that has up to 10 to 2 players at a time.
- Room noob (research) - A room for of course noobs has up to 4 to 15 players.
- Room toribash (research) - The room of Toribash A high trolling room due to most of the games starting in the Wibbles section of the forum. There is usually around 2 to 10 mice.
- Room FoxxMeat (research) FoxxMeat is the Army of Club Penguin (ACP). Normally a few mice, sometimes 0. At peaks about 9. Firsting is almost impossible here.
- Room 802 (research) Room 802- where mice hang out. A bit like 801, but with gameplay. Normally 3-10 mice when Bluegames is online, otherwise normally empty.
- Room troll (research) A room where the shaman kills the mice and doesn't help other players, and most times mice don't go into the hole. 4-30 mice usually. Mice there almost at all times. This room does not tolerate hacking or helping, but would probably vote ban you if you block the hole. Regulars are almost always there.(Sockiee, Scytheslayer, Sorarikux, Hassnhadi, Omgmicebbq, etc.)
Russian Server (RU)
- This section is incomplete. You can help our wiki by expanding it.
- Room 1 (research) - a room with usually 25-35 mice in it where both beginners and professionals.
- Room 0ch (research) - from the 0chan, filled with trolls and two dolls.
- Room survivor (research) - around 30 mice playing last survivor.
- Room 2-ch (research) - from the 2-ch (tirech, not a dvach, dvach is dead), this room is filled with stupid boys and trolls.
- Room 100500 (research) - maddyson.fm room.
- Room heroeswm (research) - In this room play mice from russian online game "Heroes of war and money"
- Room qweqwe (research)
Brazilian Server (BR)
- Room 1 (research) - Usually has more than 30 mice playing on this room, frequented my Brazilian moderators.
- Room 1000 (research) - This room usually has 10-25 mice playing, Trolls usually allowed.
- Room br (research)
- Room br2 (research)
- Room brasil (research)
- Room cartolafc (research) - Room for the "Cartola FC" players
- Room cartolafc2 (research) - Second room for cartolafc
- Room ejef (research) - Room for members of the Brazilian community Estúpidos Jogos em Flash (StupidBroken Room
- Map 801
Games on Flash) on Orkut.
- Room ejef2 (research) - Second room for ejef
- Room ejef3 (research) - Third room for ejef
- Room GCLU (research)
- Room habbo (research) - A room for Habbo players
- Room tfc (research) - A room's official orkut community transformice